Our guests are pampered each and every minute that they spend at camp. All of our guests stay in a clean, spacious, stress-free suite. Throughout their day they enjoy loving pampering from our well trained staff, plenty of exercise and fresh air in our large, outdoor, fenced, play yard with two spacious indoor play arenas, and extra TLC from onsite owners. We can accommodate any pet, big or small, from guinea pigs & birds to lizards, cats, and ferrets. And remember… don’t send your pet to just any kennel, send them to a slumber party!
What to bring to camp?
- Each camper must have a collar – no prong or choke collars will be left on while boarding at camp.
- Food – You may bring it pre-proportioned or in a bin or bag, whichever is your preference.
- Medications – Please go to Policies & Forms Page there are 2 medication form that need to be filled out completely by the owner prior to arriving at camp. ALL medications must be in there original prescription bottles or packaging.
- Copy of Vaccination Record: Proof of Rabies, Parvo/Distemper, and Bordetella, and negative fecal test all within 1 year of your pets stay.
- We provide stainless steel bowls for your pet so those may be disinfected daily during your pets stay.
We strongly discourage you to send along anything from home that may not be replaced, such as a favorite toy or bone. No beds will be accepted for any reason because of sanitary reasons. We do have a large supply of dog beds, cots, and toys available for no additional cost. We do have available for purchase dog bones, rawhides, pigs ears, etc. or you can bring your own for no charge.
Proof of current vaccinations is required before bringing your pet to our facility. Please see our Policies & Forms page for more information.